Wednesday, October 5, 2011

reminder to the livings

and death is the greatest reminder to the livings

every soul shall have the taste of death

Al-Fatihah, this is my sincere gift to you - my uncle.



and how not logic is this?

Yesterday, I was just recalling my childhood moments with you. We used to become allied for the sake of teasing my little sister. You're the kind who don't talk much, but your actions speak louder than words. I know deep down inside, you just love us as much as you love your's.

Receiving phone calls from my parents 1 in the morning. From the moment I saw the caller name, I know that this is not gonna bring any good.

I don't post much, the matter regarding my family; because to me this is the precious things which I should keep to myself. But this one, I just let it through. This is my special tribute to you, my uncle.

and yeah..he's not Steve Jobs





No comments:

Post a Comment